i wonder why triangle shaped sandwiches taste better than square ones?
google is telling me square one’s are ‘too overwhelming’ for some people
today at work a young hispanic man was having trouble with the bottle machine he was using so i stayed outside with him to help unjam it and help with the bottles and when he was done a bunch of gangsters showed up who knew him apparently and he shook my hand and they were all like ”eeyy you alright man you alright. you ever need anyting you let us know aint nobody gun fuck wit you” and then they taught me this intricate handshake and thats how i accidentally joined a mexican gang
i think i would try a lot harder in life if there were levels and experience points
NEVER NOT REBLOG
It should be illegal for a man of his age to be this cute.
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
Yo so its my birthday today and i got a book called wheres the doctor which is like wheres wally but its doctor who and a benedict cumberbatch calendar too. I also got some clothes and giftcards and new football boots. I also saw the hobbit which was fantastic
- Go to my blog.
- Go to my ask box.
- Say LETS BE FRIENDS.
- That’s it.
What my dad texts me at 1:17 AM